A very simple recipe, easy to prepare and can be enjoyed by everyone. Try this recipe that will be the crowds favorite of all time.
You Will Need
- 16 oz Boneless, Skinless Chicken Thighs (white meat can be substituted)
- 12 slices Bacon (cut in half)
- Spicy Brown Sugar Seasoning (recipe below)
Spicy Brown Sugar Seasoning
- ½ cup Brown Sugar
- 2 Tablespoons Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub
- 2 Tablespoons Turbinado Sugar
- ½ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
Combine brown sugar, bbq rub, turbinaddo sugar and cayenne pepper. Mix until fully incorporated.
Cut each thighs into bite size chunks. Wrap each pice with the slice of bacon and secure with a toothpick
Sprinkle or coat with spicy brown sugar mixture on both side of the chunks. Place on a rack then set up on the grill for about 375 degrees. Put the lid close and cook for about 45 minutes or until the bacon is brown and caramelized.
Remove from the grill, set in a plate and have it cool off for 10 minutes.
Serve with your favorite dipping sauces.