The Emilia Burger is just one of the “special edition” burgers sold for a limited time by Shake Shack. This creation is loaded with umami. Check out this re-creation and experience that savory, juicy, messy, rich-tasting burger.
You Will Need
- Italian Salsa Verde
- Balsamic Mayo
- Recipe’s below
Italian Salsa Verde
- 3/4 cup of Italian Parsley (chopped)
- 3 1/2 Tablespoon Fresh Lemon Juice
- 1 clove garlic (minced)
- 3/4 sea salt
- 1/2 teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Red Pepper (crushed)
- 1/2 teaspoon Packed Lemon Zest
- Tablespoom Drained Capers
- 2 Anchovy Fillets
- Virgin Olive Oil
Combine all ingredients in a blender. Pulsed around a little bit before starting on mixing it. Add a little bit of virgin olive oil, blend until the right texture.
- 1/2 Cup High Quality Mayo
- Balsamic Vinegar (Chef Beau Torre’s Balsamic Vinegar)
Stir together the mayonnaise and balsamic vinegar in a small bowl, until well incorporated.
For The Patty
- 1 lbs Traditional Meats (50% Sirloin, 25% Short Rib, 25% Brisket)
- 8 Ounce of Itlaian Cotechino Sausage
- 1 Cup of Parmigiano Reggiano/ Parmesan Cheese (shaved)
Grind the first three meat. Then add the sausage. Put the meats in a bowl, add the Parmigiano Reggiano and blend using your barehands. Blend the mix in the grinder then put it in the fridge and let it chill out for couple of minutes.
Grind the first three meat. Then add the sausage. Put the meats in a bowl, add the Parmigiano Reggiano and blend using your bare hands. Blend the mix in the grinder then put it in the fridge and let it chill out for couple of minutes.
First, put or ad melted butter on the buns(Martin’s Potato Buns). Put the buns with melted butter on it in the grill, set aside after. Place a 3.3 ounce of the meat blend, place a spatula on top and press down, put a little bit salt and pepper on top. Scrape and flip over for an even toast.
Lay down the bun, put the balsamic mayo, then place the patty on top and add the salsa verde. The burger is now ready for you to taste.