So, what are Asian Kabobs? They’re any kind of meat or vegetables that are marinated in an Asian-style sauce and then grilled or roasted on skewers. The possibilities are endless, but some of our favorites include chicken, shrimp, beef, and veggies like onions, peppers, and mushrooms. Serve your kabobs with rice and steamed vegetables for a complete meal, or enjoy them as is as a tasty appetizer or main course. However you enjoy them, we hope you’ll give Asian Beef Kabobs a try soon!
Also, try Porter Road’s Flank Steak
Asian Beef Kabobs Recipe
Asian Kabobs are a delicious and easy way to add some excitement to your cooking repertoire. They're perfect for a quick weeknight meal or a fun weekend cookout. And, best of all, they can be made with whatever ingredients you have on hand.
- 3 Tablespoon Sherry
- 3 Tablespoon Hoisin Sauce
- 1 Teaspoon Barbecue Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Green Onions (Chopped)
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Ginger Root (Minced)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1 1/2 Lbs Flank Steak (Sliced)
- Put the hoisin sauce, soy sauce, sherry, green onions, barbecue sauce, ginger, and garlic in a small bowl.
- Stir in the meat, cover, and refrigerate in the fridge for 2 hours.
- Steak skewers should be threaded into a hot grill.
- 3 minutes on each side of the grill before serving.