A recipe for any kind of party. Try this simple and easy recipe, share it with your family and friend. Make that party a little special with this recipe.
Bacon Wrapped Jalapeño Chicken Thighs
- Aluminum Foil
- 8 Boneless Skinless Chicken Thighs
- 4 Jalapeno Peppers
- 8 Oz Cream Cheese
- 8 Strips Bacon
- 1 Stick Real Butter
- Killer Hogs The BBQ Sauce
- Killer Hogs The BBQ Rub
- AP Seasoning
- Prepare the chicken by trimming off excess fat. Season chicken with the AP seasoning on both sides.
- Split the jalapeño peppers in half lengthwise, remove the seeds and veins. Fill each half with cream cheese and sprinkle with BBQ rub on top.
- Place the stuffed pepper cheese side down in the center of each chicken and roll the meat around the pepper. Wrap each thigh with a strip of bacon.
- To keep the thighs in a natural shape while cooking you can use chicken pans or toothpick. Season the thighs with BBQ rub on top and place butter on top of each thighs.
- Set up the grill for about 275-300 degrees. Cook for about 2 hours.
- Place the chicken pan on the center of the grate.
- After 45 minutes the bacon should start to brown and the chicken will absorbed enough smoke flavor. Cover the chicken pan with aluminum foil and continue to cook until internal temp reach 165 degrees.
- Remove the thighs out of the butter and place in a rack. Season with BBQ rub on both sides. Set it back on the grill for about 10 minutes.
- Remove from the grill and place in an aluminum pan. Glaze with BBQ sauce and set back on the grill for about 7-8 minutes.
- Place in a plate and let it rest for 10 minutes. Serve and enjoy!