An awesome recipe for parties and game days. Try this pretty simple and easy to make recipe for your perfect party and gatherings.
You Will Need
- 8 oz Cream Cheese (room temp)
- 8 oz Pepper Jack
- 8 oz Sharp Cheddar
- 1/3 Cup mayonnaise
- 4 oz Green Chilies (diced)
- 3 Fresh Jalapeños (diced)
- 2 teaspoons Killer Hogs AP Rub
- 2 teaspoons Mexican Style Seasoning (recipe below)
For the topping:
- ¼ cup Mexican Blend Shredded Cheese
- Sliced Jalapeños
Mexican Style Seasoning
- 3 Tablespoons Killer Hogs AP Rub
- 2 Tablespoons Chili Powder
- 2 Tablespoons Paprika
- 2 teaspoons Cumin
- ½ teaspoon Granulated Onion
- ¼ teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- ¼ teaspoon Chipotle Chili Pepper ground
- ¼ teaspoon Oregano
Combine all ingredients until well incorporated. Set aside until needed.
Preheat smoker or grill for indirect cooking at 350 degrees.
In a large bowl, combine and mix cream cheese, pepper jack cheese, sharp cheddar cheese, mayonaise, green chilies, fresh jalapeños, AP rub and mexican style seasoning until well incorporated.
Rub or spread cooking oil in a cast iron skillet. Add the cheesy jalapeño mixture and spread it out to fill the skillet using spatula. Top with mexican blend shredded cheese and sliced jalapeños.
Set the skillet on the grill grate, close the lid and cook for about 30 minutes. Remove from the grill and let it rest for about 15 minutes.
Serve with your favorite chips.