Add some extra flavor to your dish with this homemade Cherry Marinade recipe! This sweet and savory marinade is delicious on chicken, pork, or even salmon and fish, and will add a touch of sweetness to anything you use it on. Try it on ribs or as a marinade for a pork butt.
Cherry Marinade Recipe
This sweet cherry marinade is delicious with chicken, pork, or even salmon. Add some extra flavor to your dish with this Cherry Marinade.
- Airtight Container
- 6 Tablespoon Sherry Cooking Wine
- 3 Tablespoon White Vinegar
- 1 Cup Cold Water
- 3 Tablespoon Dried Fresh Ground tart Cherries
- 2 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoon Coarse Ground Oregano
- 2 Teaspoon Coarse Ground Thyme
- 2 Teaspoon Ground Onion
- 2 Teaspoon Ground Garlic
- 2 Teaspoon Ground Black Peppercorn
- Combine all ingredients.
- This marinade can be used on any kind of meat
How to use:
- Apply a binder to your meat (like olive oil or mustard to get the rub to adhere well), then coat the meat well with the rub.
- Store leftover rub mix in an airtight container up to 6 months