Looking for a recipe to cook chicken breast? This recipe is simple and will get your chicken breast to the next level kind of dish.
Cherry Pepper Stuffed Chicken Breast
- Pickled Cherry Peppers (chopped)
- Bread Crumbs
- Olive Oil
- Mozzarella Cheese (sliced)
- Trim and flatten the chicken breast. Lay down prosciutto, then chicken breast. Sprinkle with salt and pepper.
- Add the cherry pepper stuffing and the sliced mozzarella cheese. Roll up and tie.
- Set up grill for indirect smoking. Cook with vents wide open.
- Place stuffed chicken on indirect side on grill. Cook for a couple of minutes, then transfer to direct heat side of the grill.
- Check and have the stuffed chicken at 160 degrees internal temperature.
- Crisp up the Prosciutto a bit before removing from the grill. Slice and serve.