Is there anything better than slow-cooked BBQ chicken that has been covered in your favorite barbecue sauce? This grilled easy BBQ chicken is an easy-to-prepare succulent chicken recipe that’s covered in a sweet homemade barbecue sauce that comes through with superb taste in every mouthful! You will be cooking this regularly when you realize what a tremendous hit it is!
Easy BBQ Chicken Recipe
- Stainless Steel Bowl
- 3 Tablespoon Sugar
- 1 Cup White Vinegar
- 2 Tablespoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Canola Oil
- 1 Cup Water
- 1 Tablespoon Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Poultry Seasoning
- 1 3-pound Chicken (cut into pieces)
- In a stainless steel bowl, stir together the vinegar, salt, and sugar.
- Seasonings, water, and oil are then added; whisk one more to properly blend. 1/2 cup of the mixture should be refrigerated, covered.
- Chicken should be added to the big bag with the remaining ingredients, sealed, and turned to coat.
- Marinate chicken in the refrigerator for 4 hours.
- Rinse the chicken.
- Set the grill's temperature to medium.
- After 20 minutes on the grill, flip the chicken and baste with the marinade that was saved. Grill for a further 20 minutes, or until the juices are clear. Serve.