The best Christmas ham, which is really simple to prepare and is always a hit. Ham is always a good choice for the holidays, and this glazed version is both lovely and delicious. For you and your family, try this recipe for Glazed Holiday Ham!
Glazed Holiday Ham Recipe
- Small bowl
- Large Dish
- 6 Lbs Bone-in Ham (pre-cooked)
- 1 1/2 Cups Maple Syrup
- 1/4 Teaspoon Nutmeg
- 1 Teaspoon Ginger
- 16 Cloves Garlic
- 1/2 Teaspoon Allspice
- 1 Can Pineapple Slices
- 1 Jar Maraschino Cherries
- Score the ham and trim the fat.
- Combine ginger, syrup, nutmeg, and allspice in a small bowl.
- Put the ham in a large dish, brush it with the sauce, and let it rest for 2 hours at room temperature while, basting often.
- Heat smoker to 225 °F.
- Stud ham with cloves and remove from dish; place into smoker.
- Cook for 3 hours, baste with the syrup mixture every hour.
- Add the pineapple and cherries, then simmer for a further hour. Serve.