What pizza kind is your favorite? This is a recipe for traditional BBQ chicken pizza that includes chicken, red onion, and tangy BBQ sauce. The handmade pizza’s most delectable smokey taste comes from the gouda cheese, and a dash of fresh cilantro completes the dish. For a very long time, both children and adults will be raving about this fantastic grilled chicken pizza!
Grilled Chicken Pizza Recipe
- 1/4 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Tube Refrigerated Pizza Crust
- 1 Cup Barbecue Sauce
- 2 Cups Shredded Gouda
- 1 Sliced Red Onion
- 2 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- 1/4 Cup Minced Cilantro
- 2 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (Approx. 6OZ Each)
- Use salt and pepper to season the chicken.
- Grill rack should be gently oiled and heated to medium.
- For five minutes, cook the chicken covered over indirect heat.
- Grill for a further 5 minutes, turn, and baste with 1/2 cup barbecue sauce. Separate the chicken.
- Roll each piece of dough into a rectangle after dividing it in half.
- Place the dough on the grill after brushing with oil.
- To brown the bottom of the crust, grill covered for 2 minutes, then remove from heat. Cube up the chicken.
- Chicken, cheese, onion, cilantro, and 1/4 cup barbecue sauce are placed on top of each crust. Cook for 5 minutes with a lid on the grill after placing. Serve.