Grilled Chicken With Mushroom Sauce Recipe
For a nice, quick lunch, prepare a simple chicken dish and top it with a flavorful mushroom sauce.
- 1/2 Teaspoon Poultry Seasoning
- 2 Halved Slices of Provolone Cheese
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (Approx. 4OZ Each)
- 2 Cups White Button Mushrooms (Sliced)
- 3 Cups Baby Spinach
- 3 Green Onions (Sliced)
- 2 Tablespoon Chopped Pecans (Optional)
- 1 Teaspoon 1 Tsp Olive Oil
- Grill rack should be gently oiled and heated to medium.
- Use poultry seasoning to season chicken.
- For 5 minutes, cook the chicken covered over direct heat before turning it over and cooking it for another 5 minutes.
- Add cheese halves to the chicken.
- Cook for 2 more minutes while covered.
- Serve the spinach mixture on top of the chicken.
- In a skillet, heat the oil over medium heat.
- Remove from heat after cooking mushrooms, spinach, onions, and optional pecans in oil until the spinach has wilted and the mushrooms are barely soft.