The combination of tomato and basil is already perfect. The greatest buttery, blistered tomato and garlic flavors, however, are created when you combine them with some garlic and grilled chicken breasts. The Garlic Tomato Basil Chicken dish features grape tomatoes that burst and cook through a buttery garlic sauce! Dinner is ready in only a few minutes with this Grilled Grape Tomato Chicken recipe!
Also, check Porter Road’s Whole Chicken
Grilled Grape Tomato Chicken Recipe
- 3 Cloves Garlic
- 4 Lemons
- 1 Teaspoon Olive Oil
- Salt and Black Pepper (to Taste)
- 1/4 Cup Red Onion (Diced)
- 2 Pints Grape Tomatoes (Halved)
- 1/4 Cup Fresh Basil Leaves
- 1 (4 Pound) Whole Chicken
- Set the grill's temperature to medium.
- Grate 3 tablespoons of lemon peel, squeeze 1 tablespoon of lemon juice, and cut the remaining lemons into wedges for garnish.
- Olive oil, lemon peel, garlic, and a little salt and pepper are combined. Rub half of the mixture under the chicken skin and the remaining half on top.
- After 20 minutes, flip the chicken and continue to cook it over indirect heat for another 20 minutes.
- Drain the onion carefully after soaking it in cold water for 10 minutes.
- Combine onion, tomatoes, basil, and a little salt and pepper in a bowl.
- Serving the chicken with a tomato salad.