This recipe for Grilled Korean chicken is incredible and has all the taste of Korean fried chicken while being much simpler, less messy, and healthier. The hot pepper paste, soy sauce, honey, rice vinegar, garlic, brown sugar, and rice vinegar are all used to flavor the spicy, delicious marinade that covers Korean chicken. The savory, sweet, and sour flavors are entirely irresistible. For a quick marinade and cook chicken dish destined to become a year-round favorite, try the Korean Chicken recipe on the grill, stove, or oven.
Grilled Korean Chicken Recipe
- Small Stainless Steel Bowl
- 4 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 2 Yellow Onions (Chopped)
- 1/2 Cup Korean Hot Pepper Paste
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Honey
- 2 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Brown Rice Vinegar
- 1/4 Cup Sesame Oil
- 3 Lbs Bone in Chicken Pieces
- Combine hot pepper paste with onions, garlic, soy, honey, brown sugar, vinegar, and sesame oil in a small stainless steel bowl.
- In a large resealable plastic bag, pour the mixture over the chicken pieces.
- Place the bag flat on a plate after sealing.
- 8 hours of marinating, flipping halfway through.
- Set the grill to high heat and sear the chicken pieces for 2 minutes on each side.
- Then, turn the chicken to indirect heat and cook it for 10 minutes with the lid on.
- For a further 10 minutes, flip and cook covered. Serve.