This juicy, tasty Grilled Margarita Chicken has a fantastic marinade made of tequila, fresh lime, and orange juice. This adaptable grilled chicken may serve as the foundation for some delectable summertime dishes.
Grilled Margarita Chicken Recipe
- Large Bowl
- 1 Cup Lime Juice
- 1/2 Cup Gold Tequila
- 1/2 Cup Orange Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Jalapeno Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 Tablespoon Minced Garlic
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 Teaspoon Salt
- 3 Boneless Skin on Chicken Breasts
- Mix the lime juice, tequila, orange juice, jalapeño, chili powder, garlic, pepper, and salt in a large bowl.
- The chicken should be added and coated before being covered and chilled in the fridge for the night.
- Preheat a grill to medium high heat.
- Chicken breasts should be salted and peppered before being grilled over direct fire for 5 minutes with the skin down.
- Cook for another 10 minutes while turning and covering.
- After five minutes of resting under cover, serve.