Grilled pepper jack cheese, bacon, and your favorite barbecue sauce are added to boneless chicken breasts. This is a tasty, easy meal that is guaranteed to impress. Serve this Grilled Pepper Jack Chicken with baked beans and potato salad or rice and a green salad that has been torn up.
Grilled Pepper Jack Chicken Recipe
- 2 Teaspoon Poultry Seasoning
- 4 Slices Pepper Jack Cheese
- 4 Pieces Cooked Bacon (Halved)
- 4 (Approx. 4OZ Each) Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts
- Use poultry seasoning to season chicken.
- Grill rack should be lightly oiled.
- Set the grill to a medium heat.
- For 6 minutes, grill covered chicken over indirect heat.
- Grill for 6 more minutes after turning.
- Add cheese and bacon to the top, then cook covered for an additional 2 minutes.
- Serve with or without sandwiches.