These grilled steak kebabs are amazing to eat. These kebabs are great because of the straightforward beef marinade. These kebabs are a perfect example of how sometimes the simplest dishes are the tastiest! These tasty Grilled Steak Kabobs are simple to personalize. They become juicy and delicious thanks to the marinade for the beef kabobs.
Try Porter Roads Flank Steak for this recipe!
Grilled Steak Kabobs Recipe
- 10 Skewer
- 2 Lbs Flank Steak Sliced Into Strips
- 1/2 Cup Soy Sauce
- 2 Teaspoon Mustard Powder
- 1/4 Cup Water
- 2 Tablespoon Molasses
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- Olive oil, soy sauce, molasses, water, mustard powder, garlic powder, ginger, and onion powder should all be combined in a big bowl.
- Stir in the meat, cover, and refrigerate for 8 hours in the fridge.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Meat should be skewered and grilled for 5 minutes on each side. Serve.