This grilled sweet chile chicken is one of the most delectable chicken dishes you can discover. With crispy chicken and sweet chili sauce, sweet chili chicken is a simple meal. You’ll want to lick the plate after eating this chicken recipe! If you want to serve more than a few individuals, double the recipe. This one is well-liked!
Grilled Sweet Chile Chicken Recipe
- Baking Pan
- 2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 1/2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1 Tablespoon Red Chile Pepper (Chopped)
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Red Jalapeno Pepper (Chopped)
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Sliced)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 3 1/2 Lbs Chicken (Halved)
- Chicken should be salted, spread out on a baking pan, and refrigerated overnight.
- In a small stainless steel dish, combine the other ingredients and whisk to fully combine.
- Place the chicken in a large bowl and add half of the chile mixture to it. Four hours of cooling.
- Turn the grill to medium-high heat.
- For 20 minutes, grill skin-down, uncovered chicken over indirect heat.
- Grill the chicken for 15 minutes longer, turn it, baste with the remaining oil. After 10 minutes of resting, slice and serve.