The Grilled Thai pork tenderloin is one of those dishes that is easy to make and tasty, delivering a great deal of value for the money. This mouthwatering dish makes extensive use of the fragrant spices that are native to Thailand. A fast evening meal that is both more affordable and more satisfying than ordering takeout.
With just ten ingredients and fifteen minutes of your time, you can have a dinner with the quality of an authentic Thai restaurant and easy to make. Serve with rice and your favorite vegetable.
Grilled Thai Pork Recipe
- 1 Lb Pork Tenderloin (Cubed)
- 1 Sweet Onion (Cubed)
- 2 Red Bell Peppers (Cubed)
- 8 Oz Canned and Drained Water Chestnuts
- 1/8 Teaspoon Ground Cayenne Pepper
- 1 Teaspoon Ground Coriander
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 2 Teaspoon Garlic (Minced)
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 2 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 1/4 Cup Crunchy Peanut Butter
- 1/4 Cup Green Onion (Chopped)
- Green onions, peanut butter, lemon juice, soy sauce, garlic, brown sugar, cayenne pepper, and coriander should all be combined in a big bowl.
- Add the pork, stir, then cover and refrigerate for 1 hour.
- Put the grill over high heat and skewer the onion, bell pepper, water chestnut, and pork.
- Grill the food for 5 minutes on each side.