With these outstanding Hawaiian ham and pineapple kabobs, your barbeque will be on point! These straightforward ham and pineapple skewers, which are made with savory, delectable ham, fresh pineapple, and vegetables, will quickly become your new go-to summer grilling dish! Ham and pineapple slices that have been cooked are strung onto skewers and drizzled with a tangy, sweet sauce.
Also check Perdue Farms Guide: Best Way to Cook a Ham
Ham and Pineapple Kabobs Recipe
- Larger Basin
- 4 Skewers
- 2 Tablespoon White Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 1 Teaspoon Prepared Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 15 Oz Canned Drained Pineapple Chunks
- 3/4 Lb Cubed Cooked Ham
- Heat grill to high.
- Alternately thread pineapple and ham on skewers.
- Combine vinegar, brown sugar, mustard, and vegetable oil in a large basin.
- Place kabobs on grill, cooked for 4 minutes on each side, turning after 2 minutes. Serve.