Tender chicken pieces that have been marinated and grilled or griddle-cooked for a sweet and smokey flavor. Making a light summer meal is so easy. You can always add mushrooms to this honey chicken kabobs recipe to make it even heartier if you’d like.
Honey Chicken Kabobs Recipe
- Large Bowl
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 8 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (cubed)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 5 Onions (cubed)
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Red Bell Peppers (cubed)
- Use a whisk to blend the honey, oil, pepper, and soy sauce in a big bowl.
- Save a little of the marinade to brush over the kabobs.
- Garlic, peppers, and onions are then stirred into the leftover marinade with the chicken.
- For 2 hours, refrigerate with a cover on.
- On each of the 12 skewers, thread chicken and veggies.
- Grill for 8 minutes on each side while baste-brushing with marinade. Serve.