Tender chicken pieces that have been marinated and grilled or griddle-cooked for a sweet and smokey flavor. Making a light summer meal is so easy. You can always add mushrooms to this honey chicken kabobs recipe to make it even heartier if you’d like.
Honey Chicken Kabobs Recipe
Utilize this acclaimed recipe to make honey chicken kebabs that rival those seen in restaurants. They are very adaptable, simple to put together and grill, and—most importantly—utterly scrumptious.
- Large Bowl
- 1/3 Cup Honey
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 8 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (cubed)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 5 Onions (cubed)
- 2 Cloves Garlic
- 2 Red Bell Peppers (cubed)
- Use a whisk to blend the honey, oil, pepper, and soy sauce in a big bowl.
- Save a little of the marinade to brush over the kabobs.
- Garlic, peppers, and onions are then stirred into the leftover marinade with the chicken.
- For 2 hours, refrigerate with a cover on.
- On each of the 12 skewers, thread chicken and veggies.
- Grill for 8 minutes on each side while baste-brushing with marinade. Serve.