Sometimes you follow the rules, and other times you turn a Japanese Wagyu A5 Ribeye into a Chicken Fried Steak. Nothing in the world of steak is more revered than A5 Japanese Wagyu, and this ribeye steak will not let you down.
Japanese Wagyu A5 Ribeye Chicken Fry
A very simple dish that needs to be added on your list of things to cook. Try this recipe for a delicious treat.
- Japanese Wagyu A5 Ribeye
- Olive Oil
- All Purpose Flour
- 4 Eggs
- Black Pepper
- Rub olive oil on the chicken, put inside a Ziploc. Pound it to flatten to a quarter inch.
- In a bowl, combine all purpose flour and SPG. In another bowl, beat eggs with milk.
- Coat the chicken with all purpose flour mix first then the egg and milk mix and coat it again with the all purpose mix then set in a plate before frying.
- Set the deep fryer let the oil get up to 350 degrees. Drop the ribeye in the fryer.
- Once the ribeye is floating and has that beautiful golden crust, pull it our and place in a plate with paper towel to remove excess oil.
- Cook bacon and cut it. Cook eggs with butter.
- Place the chicken in a plate, topped with gravy of your choice, then the bacon and topped with the eggs. Sprinkle with chives and pepper. Serve and enjoy!