Jicama Street Tacos have just been introduced to the menu at PF Chang’s, and I’m Already Hooked! This dish was conceived as a response to their recently introduced menu. The typical street taco is elevated to new heights when fresh lobster and crisp jicama are added to it.
Jicama Lobster Street Tacos
- 1⁄4 Cup Coconut flour
- 1⁄4 Cup Sweet rice flour
- 1 Teaspoon White pepper
- 1 Pinch Cayenne pepper
- Sea Salt To Taste
- 1 Medium Jicama (peeled and thinly sliced)
- 1⁄2 Cup Lobster meat
- 2 Cup Oil
- Chili Sauce
- Cilantro (chopped)
- Green Onion (chopped)
- Red Thai Chili (chopped)
- Lime Juice
- In a big bowl, combine coconut flour, rice flour, white pepper, cayenne pepper and salt. Mix thoroughly. Set aside.
- Bread the lobster tail meat with the flour mix, make sure that it is breaded individually.
- Preheat oil for about 350 degrees. Put the coated lobster in for deep frying until golden brown.
- Set Jicama slices as the taco, you can use a taco holder.
- Put in the fried lobster nuggets, chili sauce, cilantro, green onion, red thai chili and pour a little bit of lime juice. Serve and enjoy.