The season for grilling is in full gear, and these straightforward Lime Chili Chicken Quick Kabobs make the ideal main dish for any backyard barbecue or tailgate gathering. These kabobs marinade quickly and have a wonderful Southwestern flavor.
Lime Chili Quick Kabobs Recipe
- 1 1/2 Tablespoon Red Wine Vinegar
- 3 Tablespoon Olive Oil
- 1 Juiced Lime
- 1/2 Teaspoon Paprika
- 1 Teaspoon Chili Powder
- 1/2 Teaspoon Onion Powder
- Cayenne Pepper to Taste
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- Salt and Black Pepper to Taste
- 1 Lb Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (Cubed)
- In a small bowl, combine the lime juice, vinegar, olive oil, and cayenne pepper. Stir in the paprika, chili powder, onion powder, cayenne pepper, garlic powder, black pepper, and salt.
- For 30 minutes, cover, stir in the chicken, and marinate.
- Set the grill to medium-high heat.
- Put a piece of chicken on each of the four skewers.
- Grill for five minutes before turning and cooking for another 5 minutes. Serve.