These skewers taste great and are fast and simple to create. With sensitive top sirloin, you only need to marinate it for a little period of time to allow the flavors of the marinade to permeate the meat. For your next outdoor barbecue, try these zesty Margarita Steak Kabobs! To make a skewer with extra taste, they are marinated in a special margarita mixture.
Margarita Steak Kabobs Recipe
- Large Bowl
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Cup Margarita Mix
- 2 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1 Tablespoon White Sugar
- 1/4 Cup Vegetable Oil
- 16 Stemmed Mushrooms
- 1 Onion (Cut Into Chunks)
- 1 Red Bell Pepper (Cut Into Chunks)
- 1 Lbs Sirloin (Cubed)
- Combine salt, margarita mix, vegetable oil, and garlic in a large bowl.
- Stir in the sirloin, and let it marinade for 30 minutes at room temperature.
- Heat grill to medium.
- Alternately skewer peppers, onions, mushrooms, and steak.
- Grill skewers for 5 minutes on each side after brushing with marinade. Serve.