Each mouthful of grilled veggies has a smokey taste. Of course, skewering vegetables and smoking them until they are perfectly crispy and smoked is one of the most traditional methods to serve vegetables from a smoker. Like this recipe for Mixed Veggie Skewers, which you should make and serve to your family and friends.
You can also get 16 Inch Barbecue Skewer Sticks from TOMTOP Technology Co., Ltd by following the link.
Mixed Veggie Skewers Recipe
- 6 Bamboo Skewers, or Metal skewers soaked
- 2 White Onions
- 2 Large Tomatoes
- 1 Red Bell Pepper
- 1 Green Bell Pepper
- 2 Large Portobello Mushrooms (washed and stemmed)
- All veggies should be cut into 1-inch pieces.
- Evenly thread six skewers with alternate veggies.
- Bring your smoker to 230 °F.
- Place the skewers on the smoker, shut the lid, and cook for 4 to 6 hours. Serve.