Nutritionists recommend eating more fish, and here’s a simple method. Are you looking for a simple fish barbeque recipe? These aromatic fish skewers are difficult to surpass. These halibut and salmon kebabs, marinated in lemon juice, garlic, and parsley, are delicious and eaten right off the grill. Kebabs are a delightful method to cook meat, fish, or veggies. These spicy fish kebabs are simple to prepare and provide a rich taste to any white fish. You can serve these parsley fish kabobs as an appetizer or over rice with grilled veggies for a full dinner.
Also check or order from our affiliate partner Sizzlefish and get 1 LB OF SOCKEYE SALMON FREE IN FIRST SUBSCRIPTION BOX
Parsley Fish Kabobs Recipe
- 18 Oz Salmon Fillet (Cubed)
- 18 Oz Halibut Fillet (Cubed)
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic (Chopped)
- 1 Zested and Juiced Lemon
- 1 Cup Flat Leaf Fresh Parsley (Chopped)
- 3 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme Leaves (Chopped)
- Salt and Black Pepper to Taste
- 1 Stick Room Temperature Unsalted Butter
- 1 Tablespoon Dried Parsley
- 4 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- Whisk together the olive oil, lemon juice and zest, parsley, garlic, salt, pepper, and thyme in a large mixing bowl.
- Pour mixture over fish in a large baking dish and chill for 30 minutes, covered. Alternately thread skewers with 3 pieces halibut and 3 pieces salmon.
- Combine the parsley, butter, and garlic in a small bowl. Chill until stiff, then roll into a log.
- Preheat the grill to medium-high heat and season the skewers with salt and pepper to taste.
- 4 minutes each side on the grill. Dot with butter and serve.