This pepper relish is used as a flavor for a wide variety of foods, ranging from grilled cheese sandwiches to burgers and hot dogs. When you add some to the chicken that has been grilled, you will have pepper relish chicken that is guaranteed to get the party started.
Pepper Relish Chicken Recipe
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Cinnamon
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Nutmeg
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Clove
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Cup Peach Preserves
- 1/4 Teaspoon Red Pepper Flakes (Crushed)
- 1/3 Cup Sweet Red Pepper (Chopped)
- 1/3 Cup Green Pepper (Chopped)
- 2 Chopped Peaches (Peeled)
- 1 Green Onion (Chopped)
- 2 Tablespoon Minced Mint
- 4 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (Approx. 6OZ Each)
- Salt, clove, nutmeg, and cinnamon should be rubbed to chicken breasts.
- Combine peach preserves, lemon juice, and red pepper flakes in a stainless steel bowl.
- Combine red and green peppers, peaches, mint, onion, and 2 tbsp of the glaze mixture in a separate stainless steel dish.
- Use all of the leftover glaze mixture to coat the chicken.
- Heat the grill to medium after gently oiling the grill rack.
- For 7 minutes on each side, grill chicken over direct heat while it is covered.
- For a further 7 minutes, turn the grill.
- Serve with relish.