Salmon may be easily smoked and the taste is really delicious. Let the smoking handle all of this. Perfect Smoked Salmon is a great place to start if you’ve ever been unsure about how to prepare it correctly. It is really difficult to overcook since it cooks so slowly!
Perfect Smoked Salmon Recipe
- Aluminum Foil
- Plastic Wrap
- 2 Large Salmon Filets
- 1/2 cup Sugar
- 1/2 cup Dark Brown Sugar
- 1 cup Kosher Salt
- 1 Tbsp Black Pepper
- To make your dry rub, mix sugar, dark brown sugar, salt, and black pepper in a large bowl.
- A huge sheet of foil (larger than the fish) should be spread out, and a piece of plastic wrap that is the same length should be placed on top.
- Lay the fish skin-side down into the dry rub after spreading 1/3 of it out onto the plastic.
- The second piece of salmon should be stacked skin-side up on top of the first, with another third of the rub added on top.
- Wrap the fish securely in plastic wrap and tin foil, then cover with the remaining rub.
- Place the fish in the refrigerator for 12 hours after placing it, wrapped, on a plank or cutting board.
- Frozen for a further 12 hours after flipping the fish.
- Remove from packaging, rinse under cold water, pat dry, and leave at room temperature for an hour.
- Heat smoker to 150 °F.
- Fish should be smoked for two hours or until it reaches 150 °F internally. Serve.