Chicken and ranch. What a child’s fantasy, don’t you think? These ranch chicken kabobs are so flavorful, juicy, and tender that they almost melt in your mouth. Even the most discerning eater will be pleading for the last morsel.
You may also want to check the Bestseller! Bulk Perdue Chicken Breasts for your chicken recipes.
Ranch Chicken Kabobs Recipe
These tasty kabobs have a home-cooked flavor that makes you think of languid summer nights.
- 6 Skewer
- Large Bowl
- 1/2 Cup Ranch Dressing
- 1/2 Cup Olive Oil
- 3 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 2 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Rosemary (minced)
- 1 Teaspoon White Vinegar
- 1 Teaspoon Lemon Juice
- 1/4 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 Tablespoon White Sugar
- 5 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (cubed)
- In a large bowl, combine the ranch dressing, olive oil, rosemary, Worcestershire, lemon juice, salt, vinegar, sugar, and pepper. After that, wait 5 minutes before serving.
- Add the chicken, cover, and refrigerate for a full hour in the fridge. grill to a medium-high temperature.
- Six skewers are used to thread chicken onto. 6 minutes each side on the grill. Serve.