Celebrating a special occasion, or even if you just want to turn an ordinary day into a special day, this recipe is perfect! Try his simple yet extravagant recipe for your delight.
Rib Steak And Scallops With Clam Sauce
- 2 Lbs Rib Steak
- 15 Pieces Scallops
- 1 Lb Clams
- 1 Clove Garlic (crushed)
- 2 Tablespoon Shallot
- 2 Tablespoon Lemon Juice
- Steak Rub
- Old Bay Seasoning
- 1 Cup Clams (Chopped)
- 1 Cup White Wine
- Olive Oil
- ½ Cup Heavy Cream
- Set up grill for direct and indirect cooking.
- Season steak with the steak rub. Put it directly on the grill for direct cooking. Sear both side 3-4 minutes each side.
- Set up an iron pan on the grill. Melt butter in the pan, put shallots and garlic, saute for 1-2 minutes.
- Add white wine, lemon juice then put the clams. Saute until clams open up. Add heavy cream and chopped clams. Cook for a few minutes. And let it simmer.
- Season scallops with salt and old bay seasoning. In another pan, put some butter. Sear the scallops for 2-3 minutes each side. Don't over cook.
- Take off the steak out of the grill, let it rest for couple of minutes.
- In a plate, put some scallops, then the steak. Pour the clam sauce on top of the scallops. Serve while hot and enjoy!