These quick and simple grilled drumsticks are guaranteed to be a favorite at your next BBQ, thanks to a simple yet tasty spice rub. The greatest salty, smoky, and juicy taste with a crisp exterior! Want to cook some wings but don’t want to make them spicy? Try out this simple recipe—great, and it’s for kids too!
Simple Grilled Drumsticks Recipe
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Cup Ketchup
- 3/4 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 4 Teaspoon Honey
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 3 Lbs Fresh Chicken Drumsticks
- Combine all the ingredients in a stainless steel bowl, except the chicken.
- Pour 1 cup of the mixture into a plastic bag. Add the chicken, close the bag, and flip the pieces to coat them completely.
- Refrigerate for four hours while chilling the remaining marinade.
- Clean the chicken, then turn the grill to medium.
- For 10 minutes, grill covered drumsticks over low heat.
- Grill the drumsticks for 10 minutes over indirect heat, turning and basting as you go. Serve.