These quick and simple grilled drumsticks are guaranteed to be a favorite at your next BBQ, thanks to a simple yet tasty spice rub. The greatest salty, smoky, and juicy taste with a crisp exterior! Want to cook some wings but don’t want to make them spicy? Try out this simple recipe—great, and it’s for kids too!
Also, check Farm Fresh Chicken delivered to your door from Perdue Farms!
Simple Grilled Drumsticks Recipe
Nothing compares to this easy recipe for grilled chicken drumsticks. Chicken drumsticks with traditional taste, crispy skin, and tender, fall-off-the-bone meat will take center stage. Easy to prepare and cook, yet still has all the exquisite taste that everyone at the BBQ will like!
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1 Cup Ketchup
- 3/4 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 4 Teaspoon Honey
- 1/2 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 3 Lbs Fresh Chicken Drumsticks
- Combine all the ingredients in a stainless steel bowl, except the chicken.
- Pour 1 cup of the mixture into a plastic bag. Add the chicken, close the bag, and flip the pieces to coat them completely.
- Refrigerate for four hours while chilling the remaining marinade.
- Clean the chicken, then turn the grill to medium.
- For 10 minutes, grill covered drumsticks over low heat.
- Grill the drumsticks for 10 minutes over indirect heat, turning and basting as you go. Serve.