An amazing way to smoke a chuck roast. A recipe so simple as a snack that you can share with friends and family.
Smoked French Dips
- Aluminum Pan
- Roast Beef
- Kosher Salt
- Black Pepper
- Garlic Powder
- Onion (sliced)
- Beef Stock
- Set up pit for indirect smoking at about 250 degrees.
- Season chuck roast with salt, pepper and garlic. Place on the grill, cover and cook for couple of hours. Every now and then mist the chuck with ice cold vinegar.
- Put onion in aluminum pan, add kosher salt and black pepper. Place roasts in pan with onions. Pour on the stock then cover and place it back on the grill.
- Cook until tender. Remove from the grill. Cut into strips. Strain braising liquid set aside for dipping.
- Put bread on a plate. Put the roasts in the bread. Pour some of the braising liquid. Serve and enjoy!