One of the fastest meals you can prepare with your smoker is this smoked garlic shrimp. It takes just 45 minutes to complete. Although these shrimp are just barely seasoned to allow the smoke flavor to shine, you may always add more. Use wood with a richer taste if you’d like.
Check Z Grills for available grillers and smokers.
Smoked Garlic Shrimp Recipe
- Small bowl
- 2 Lbs Shrimp peeled and deveined with tails still on
- 1/4 Cup Flat Leaf Parsley (chopped)
- 1/4 Cup Olive Oil
- 2 Teaspoon Lemon Zest
- 1/4 Cup Dry Sherry
- 4 Cloves Garlic (minced)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Crushed Red Pepper Flakes
- 1 Shallot (minced)
- Parsley, oil, lemon zest, sherry, garlic, red pepper flakes, and shallots are mixed together in a small bowl.
- Place shrimp in a sealable plastic bag and pour mixture over them.
- Seal and refrigerate for 30 minutes.
- Place the shrimp on the smoker's rack after removal.
- Cooking should continue for 10 minutes once the smoker reaches medium heat (225–250 °F).