One of the traditional grilled cuisines in North America is elevated to a new level with this BBQ smoked hot dogs recipe. Sometimes all it takes to satisfy a need is a delicious hot dog. These hot dogs will sate that hunger with their ideal topping combinations!
This creative method of preparing hot dogs tastes fantastic and will wow your visitors. The finest method to prepare this recognizable American meat on a bun is with smoked hot dogs.
Smoked Hot Dogs Recipe
At your next neighborhood BBQ, serve hot dogs with an adult-approved taste to the kids at heart.
- 6 Large Franks
- 1 Package Sliced Mushrooms
- 750 ml Merlot Wine
- 8 Tablespoon Butter
- 6 Hoagie Rolls
- 1 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 1 Package Shredded Colby Jack Cheese
- Heat smoker to 225 °F.
- Half the butter and 3/4 of the bottle of wine should be added on top of the mushrooms in a small circular pan.
- Franks should be placed just above the pan on the smoker's lowest rack. Spend 45 minutes smoking.
- Franks should be taken out, sliced from top to bottom, and added to the mushroom pan. More smoke for 45 minutes.
- Garlic powder is combined with melted residual butter.
- Each hoagie roll should be covered with the butter mixture before the franks and mushroom mixture are added.
- Place cheese on top to melt. Serve.