Are you sick of baking potatoes? Instead, try smoking them! To add tastes that go well with your main dish or entrée, use whatever dry rub you choose. A fantastic summer side dish is smoked potatoes. They are simple to prepare and may be put on the smoker with any other items you are currently smoking. They are flavorful and make excellent leftovers!
Smoked Potatoes Recipe
- 6 Yukon Gold Potatoes
- Extra Virgin Olive Oil (or preferred oil, e.g. Grapeseed, Cottonseed, etc.)
- Dry Rub (try one from your monthly Grill Masters Club subscription)
- Using a brush, carefully scrub potatoes to remove any eyes or bruises. Salt and olive oil should be applied to potatoes.
- Apply your preferred dry rub.
- Place potatoes into the smoker when it has heated to 230 °F, leaving some space between each one.
- For about six hours, smoke. Serve.