The ideal marinade for a meat and vegetable-loaded kabob ready for the grill, spicy beef kabobs are created using a really simple marinade and have just the right amount of spice!Serve with sour cream, and enjoy the heat!
Spicy Beef Kabobs Recipe
A fan of shish kabobs? This recipe for Spicy Beef Kabobs is wonderful because it uses spicy beef, plenty of fresh vegetables, and the right spices.
- 2 Tablespoon Water
- 2 Tablespoon Beef Bouillon Granules
- 3 Cloves Garlic (Minced)
- 1/2 Teaspoon Salt
- 2 Teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 2 Tablespoon Vegetable Oil
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 1 1/2 Lbs Beef Sirloin (Cubed)
- Bullion should be dissolved in water before cayenne, garlic, black pepper, and salt are added.
- Mix the meat with the marinade, cover, and refrigerate for two hours.
- Beef is threaded onto skewers and placed on a hot grill.
- Grill for 8 minutes each side after rolling in oil. Serve.