Thyme and chicken go along naturally. This dish’s bold, zesty, summery flavor is enhanced by the addition of copious amounts of fresh lime along with a dash of Worcestershire sauce and powdered mustard. Try this recipe for Thyme for Lime Chicken for you and your family.
Thyme for Lime Chicken Recipe
- Large Plastic Bag
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (Approx. 4OZ Each)
- Put all the ingredients—aside from the chicken—in a large plastic bag.
- Chicken should be added, sealed, and turned to evenly coat all pieces.
- For 30 minutes, chill in the refrigerator.
- Set the grill's temperature to medium.
- After rinsing, grill the chicken covered for 7 minutes over high heat.
- Seven additional minutes of grilling are required after turning. Serve.