Thyme and chicken go along naturally. This dish’s bold, zesty, summery flavor is enhanced by the addition of copious amounts of fresh lime along with a dash of Worcestershire sauce and powdered mustard. Try this recipe for Thyme for Lime Chicken for you and your family.
Thyme for Lime Chicken Recipe
This wonderful lunch is perfect for the summertime. Make this dish even more of a home-cooked masterpiece by growing your own thyme.
- Large Plastic Bag
- 1/4 Cup Lime Juice
- 1/3 Cup Soy Sauce
- 1/2 Teaspoon Ground Mustard
- 1 Tablespoon Worcestershire Sauce
- 1 Tablespoon Fresh Thyme
- 1/2 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 6 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breasts (Approx. 4OZ Each)
- Put all the ingredients—aside from the chicken—in a large plastic bag.
- Chicken should be added, sealed, and turned to evenly coat all pieces.
- For 30 minutes, chill in the refrigerator.
- Set the grill's temperature to medium.
- After rinsing, grill the chicken covered for 7 minutes over high heat.
- Seven additional minutes of grilling are required after turning. Serve.