Look no farther than these venison burgers if you’re searching for a tasty and nutritious burger choice. These lean, protein-rich burgers are made from just ground venison. Additionally, they are devoid of preservatives and additives. These venison burgers are guaranteed to be a favorite, whether you grill them for a backyard barbecue or prepare them on the stove.
- 2.5 Lbs Venison Meat (Cubed)
- 5 Oz Beef Fat (Cubed, or more, you can go up to 20% fat which is 8 oz)
- 1 Teaspoon Salt
- 1 Teaspoon Black Pepper
- 2 Tablespoon Sauce (if your not increasing the fat)
- 1/4 Cup Mayo
- 1/2 Tablespoon Dijon Mustard
- 1/2 Tablespoon Pickle Relish
- 1/2 Teaspoon Smoked Paprika
- Grind meat and fat together.
- Mix meat and seasoning and make patties and place in the freezer until frozen.
- Place them on a well oiled cast iron flat top.
- Cook on both sides for a few minutes.
- Place on a toasted brioche roll. Top with your favorite veggies and cheese or onion frizzles.