The Wagyu Juicy Lucy Burger is so delicious that it makes everything else seem mediocre in comparison once you’ve had it. The Velveeta cheese almost bursts out from this patty, and the In-n-Out burger sauce, with our own unique spin on it, brought the whole thing to a glorious culmination in the form of a wonderful burger!
Wagyu Juicy Lucy Burger
- 1 Lbs Wagyu Hamburger Meat
- Velveeta Cheese
- Bacon (peppered)
- Special Sauce (recipe below)
- 1/2 Cup Mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons Ketchup
- 2 Tablespoons Pickle Relish
- 2 Tablespoons White Wine Vinegar
- 2 Teaspoons Sugar
- 1/2 Teaspoon Worcestershire Sauce
- Split wagyu hamburger meat into 4 equal parts. Form into 4 patties, 2 patties top with Velveeta cheese, then cover it with another patty, to stuffed the cheese in the middle of 2 patties.. Rub down the patties with SPG.
- Set cooker up for indirect cooking. And use the backside of the grill grates to cook.
- Cook peppered bacon and the patties. Once cook, set aside then toast the buns.
- Set up the burger in a plate, spread some special sauce on the bottom bun, add lettuce, onions, the patty, bacon, pickles and put more sauce on the top bun before setting it on top. Serve and enjoy!
- In a bowl, combine all ingredients until well incorporated. Set aside.