These grilled Hawaiian chicken kabobs are sweet and spicy!! Threaded onto skewers, marinated cubed chicken thighs, bell pepper, onion, pineapple, and sliced jalapenos are cooked to perfection. Serve with your preferred rice and a few spoonfuls of the sauce-like marinade you saved!
These kabobs are sweet and acidic, thanks to the grilled pineapple.
Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs Recipe
A tropical variation on teriyaki chicken are these Grilled Hawaiian Chicken Kabobs. These chicken and veggie skewers, ideal for evening grilling or weekend cookouts, are coated in a zesty pineapple sauce.
- 3 Tablespoon Brown Sugar
- 3 Tablespoon Soy Sauce
- 2 Tablespoon Sherry
- 1/4 Teaspoon Ground Ginger
- 1 Tablespoon Sesame Oil
- 8 Boneless Skinless Chicken Breast Halves (Cubed)
- 1/4 Teaspoon Garlic Powder
- 20 Oz Canned Drained Pineapple Chunks
- Brown sugar, soy sauce, sesame oil, sherry, garlic powder, and ginger should all be combined in a baking dish.
- Toss the coated chicken and pineapple chunks in.
- For two hours, refrigerate with a cover on.
- Oil the grill grate and heat the grill to medium hot.
- On each of the eight skewers, alternately thread chicken and pineapple.
- Grill each side for 10 minutes. Serve.