This time, enough with the stale hamburgers and hot dogs off the grill. Try these Pork Tenderloin Kabobs (Kebabs or kababs… whichever you spell it) or Pork Skewers to wow family and friends. With charcoal grilling and an excellent blend of spices, this BBQ Pit Boys recipe amplifies the taste.
Pork Tenderloin Kebabs
- Pork Tenderloin
- 1 Tablespoon Chili Powder
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1 Tablespoon Cumin
- 1 Tablespoon Oil
- 3 Cloves Garlic (chopped)
- Handful of purple Shallots
- 1 Tablespoon Tomato Paste
- Juice of 2 Limes
- Fresh Green Chili Peppers (chopped)
- 2 Cups Coconut Milk
- Black Peppercorns
- Brown Sugar
- Cut the Pork tenderloins into thin layers. Use a skewers for the tenderloins.
- Using mortar and pestle grind or crush Green Chili Pepper, garlic and black pepper.
- Add brown sugar, cumin powder, oil, tomato paste, chili powder and lime juice. Mix altogether until all are incorporated.
- Transfer the mixed ingredients to a bowl. Add coconut milk and mix. Add lime juice and mix. Preheat the grill.
- Rub the marinade to the tenderloin. Place it on the grill for direct cooking. Flip it over and add the marinade as necessary until the barbecue is cooked. Serve while still hot.